A highly effective, safe product that can be used to treat a variety of dental conditions and create a healthy oral environment.
MI Paste can be used used to fight demineralization, improve saliva pH, boost fluoride uptake, soothe sensitive surfaces, and help create a healthy oral environment makes the product a perfect fit with the practice of Minimum Intervention (MI) dentistry and its emphasis on prevention.
The success of MI Paste is due in great measure to the long list of conditions it treats:
- Reversing tooth sensitivity and restoring enamel loss after whitening procedures
- Relieving dry mouth caused by medications
- Reducing high levels of oral acid from excessive consumption of soft drinks/sports drinks
- Reversing tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning
- Reducing high oral acid levels resulting from pregnancy
- Buffering acids produced by bacteria and plaque
- During orthodontic treatment to prevent white spot lesions and after band removal to reverse white spot lesions
- Providing calcium phosphate for patients suffering from erosion, caries, and conditions arising from xerostomia.